- Email your cover letter and resume/profile in one file to: Work"AtSign"ConnectsUs.com. NOTE: This is not an email address, but is formatted this way to prevent spam mail. Simply replace the "At Sign" with the @ key.
Applying for a Posted Job Opening
- Be sure to include the position number and your name in the subject line. The position number can be found in the Current Available Positions section above.
Submitting an Unsolicited Resume/Application
We are always happy to get to know talent. If you are interested in reaching out to us even if there are no open positions:
- Be sure to include your name and the core job category or position you are interested in (for example, “Accounting” or "Accountant"). Otherwise, we may not be able to process your application.
Other Stuff You Need to Know
- ConnectsUs conducts background checks before an offer is extended.
- For some positions, we conduct criminal background checks. A criminal conviction is not an automatic disqualification for employment.
- We request that you send your application by email only. Despite the flavor-of-the-day advice advising you to make your application stand out from the crowd, we ask that you don’t use fax, snail mail, or phone. Rest assured that you will receive an automated email response confirming receipt of your application submission. (The reality is that we are a small business with limited resources – but once you're on board, we treat you like family!)
- Due to the high number of applications we receive, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Periodic updates regarding recent postings are published below after the application deadline has expired.
We mean it and are sincere when we say that we thank all applicants for their interest in ConnectsUs. Thanks!