ClearSite™ for Canadian Organizations
Products License AgreementsThe following agreements govern the use of our products. Depending on the type of purchase, one of the license agreements below must be electronically accepted and agreed to by the purchaser before the product can be sold.
Regular End-User Purchaser - Products License Agreement
(Company or individual purchasing for themselves)
Third Party Purchaser - Products License Agreement
(Company or individual purchasing for use in another company)
The Plain English Version
We can all appreciate that one of ConnectsUs' primary assets is its intellectual property - that is, its products. Copying, sharing, or using our products without permission is strictly prohibited. To be clear, it's illegal. We are comfortable knowing that our target market primarily consists of professional individuals whose very nature of work emphasizes high integrity and an understanding and respect for contractual obligations.
Most of us are not lawyers. The following are the fundamental principles of our license agreement in plain English:
- ConnectsUs products are not sold, but rather they are licensed. Your purchase of one product license grants you permission to customize our products as you see fit for use within one legal entity.
- When paying for one of our products, ONE license is purchased for use within your organization.
- Reselling, value-added reselling, or using our products in other legal entities requires the purchase of an additional license
- ConnectsUs is not a legal firm, nor does it provide legal advice. The products are general templates that provide a strong starting point or foundation for specialized content projects. We recommend that all final documents for business use or implementation be reviewed by an attorney to ensure compliance within a specialized industry or jurisdiction. The product is provided "as is".
Consultants or Third Party PurchasesOur products can be used by consultants or other third parties to provide value-added services to their clients. Here's what you need to know.
- When paying for one of our products, each purchase represents a license that can be used only within one legal entity.
- If products are purchased on behalf of another entity, the product license belongs to the end-user client and must be registered to your client when ordering the product. Our on-line check out process includes a path for consultants to register the products to their client.
- Additional licenses must be purchased for additional clients.
- You are always welcome to contact us and we would be happy to discuss additional discounts for multiple licenses.