When you join ImpactsUs E-News, you get a fresh new perspective approximately every 5 weeks on the following topic categories of your choice:
- General Interest Details
- Environmentally Friendly Business Details
- Policies, Procedures, and Company Guidelines Details
- HR for Small Business Details
- You Work Here - Employment Law Updates from Robert Smithson Details
Our promise to our ImpactsUs E-News subscribers:
- You will not receive spam by signing up.
- You can discontinue your subscription at any time by unsubscribing at the bottom of the page of any ImpactsUs News email you receive.
Newsletter Topic Preferences Details
- Anything and everything that pertains to best business practices - particularly for small business
- Summaries of articles and emerging topics within the workplace
- Case studies and simple and effective ways of implementing best practices for your organization;
- Food for thought
This is an ever increasing hot topic these days for all businesses. We will keep you informed about best practices and small things we can all do to make a difference in the workplace and our environment.
Policies, procedures and employee handbooks. Yawn. Usually pretty boring stuff, right? ImpactsUs E-News provides:
- A fresh new perspective on what your employees and managers really need to know
- Tips on making employee communication effective, fun and rewarding;
Very often, smaller organizations have their Accounting, Sales & Marketing, and Administration processes in place but operate without fundamental HR best practices. Imagine your accounting department functioning without the basics of an accounting system or processes in place.
Without HR structure or know-how, it is difficult to manage the most expensive and valuable resource in any company - people. We understand small business and ImpactsUs E-News provides employers with less than 75 employees the necessary knowledge and tools to develop and maintain a successful and cost effective Human Resource function.
A very readable, interesting and informative take on the issues anyone who works for a living faces on the job. The You Work Here eNewsletter provides current updates from Robert Smithson and his You Work Here blog.
A direct and tongue-in-cheek look at the challenges of employee and management conduct that is often excused. We will hold everyone accountable!